Customer Service Agent with English – Dayshift
There is a 3 months’ worth of training(training will be from the office), afterwards the work will be in hybrid structure, in shifts, as per below:
6:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM , 11:00 AM, 70% of the time the work is from 10 and 11:00 AM, occasionally also working 2-3 weekend days/month(in this case the rest day will be given during the week).
We are looking for a person with Advanced level of English and the office’s address is Voltaire street , located in Cluj Napoca and Targului street in Targu Mures.
Please note that this is a long-term job!
We will only consider applications from candidates based in Tg Mures or Cluj Napoca.
If you want to work in a great team and you have the following skills:
- fluency in spoken and written English;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
- Team working skills.
Then come and see what WebBeds has to offer you!
We are looking for new members to join our Company on a full time in Targu Mures or Cluj Napoca, on a permanent contract where full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
- To effectively manage clients and partners (internal and external) enquiries, complaints and issues, ensure to keep all the time customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Interact with customers by phone and email to provide and process information in response to their requests and concerns about our products and services.
- Control a call through effective communication technique – call management.
- Build customer relationship by listen actively, question appropriately and by providing update and feedback.
- Multitasking- Manage multiple priorities and assignments (tasks) simultaneously (eg. Receiving client information over the phone while inputting or searching data on the system).
- Negotiate effectively.
- Organize information and data. Ability to assemble and maintain data in a logical file system that can be accessed by you or others at any given time.
- Be able to work effectively with others and contribute to team task accomplishments.
- Ability to solve problems.
What’s in it for you?
- 2-3 months training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success.
- Private medical health care(Medlife).
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted).
- Meal tickets(20 RON/working day).
- Referral bonus.
- Discounts for glasses.
- Extra holiday days(Birthday).
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world for friends and family.
- Professional Development and advancement opportunities.
- Temporary hybrid work (remote & office work).
- Working from the office will be required in different situations, for example, (but not only) during the training period. More details about our current hybrid work system will be provided upon application.
This is a full-time position, with 40 hours per week. This position requires working in shifts after initial training is complete.
Apply today to find out more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org